Business tourism (Meetings Incentives Conventions Exhibitions)
The UAE — is a fairly young state formed in 1971 as a result of the unification of seven principalities (emirates) into the confederation: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm al Kuwain, Ajman. The name of each emirate coincides with the name of its main city.
Emirates the country of the future
Quite often, the United Arab Emirates is called the country of the future, since it is here that most of the man-made miracles that beat all world records are concentrated! In less then five decades the country has grown and risen over the desert, it’s cities turned in to big metropolises, where everything has the prefix «Super»!
There is no bad weather and low season in the UAE — after all here in November, that in July luxury hotels for quality holidays and excellent shopping at attractive prices.
Hotels in the UAE — the embodiment of a dream, where your every wish will fulfill! Exciting excursions for every taste make this country interesting for visiting for family holidays, and for group trips, as well as for holding MICE events.
The best place for MICE events
Seven reasons why the United Arab Emirates are considered the best place for business meetings:
- Because the UAE hotels conduct a flexible pricing policy, providing special conditions for group bookings, as well as for VIP clients.
- The UAE has a lot of luxurious conference halls (both at hotels and separately) with a capacity of 10 to 1000 people.
- For the conference is provided with any necessary equipment of the highest class.
- When renting a conference hall for half a day, one coffee break with all kinds of delicious snacks is included in the price. If the hall is rented for the whole day includes – 2 coffee breaks, lunch and dinner.
- After a business meeting or seminar, you can go on exciting excursions. You can visit the capital of the emirates – Abu Dhabi, admire the night of Dubai, experience a range of thrills in the park of Ferrari or on a desert safari.
- In the UAE, excellent opportunities for team building: it can be an exciting quest through the city’s mazes, or race in the desert, conquering the ancient fort, night hunting for crabs and much more.
- In the evening, you can spend a themed dinner or a master class on making cocktails or making figures of sand in glass bottles.